Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

What does it mean? i asked myself. How others define love? I slept over it and concluded, Everyone has his/her own definition. But no one can put it in words easily. All definitions are obviously very personal like our DNA . Why i am asking these questions? Actually I too had/have a love story and I am figuring out what love is? How it happens?
I have a bad habit of asking strange questions but don’t worry guys i always put my neck in cutter Smile..as i don;t ask these question to anyone else except myself. A very strange question which i recently asked myself. Did i love her or I need her to love me? Both statements sound same but i am sorry, these statements are totally different.
First statement says I love her and what all matters to me is her happiness, In all conditions. It means I love her more than i love myself. This mean i care her and that mean i can leave her too for her good. Second statement says I am eccentric person and bit of selfish too so I just wish/want her to love me irrespective of her expectations ,constraints and requirements.
Some-one asked me : We all shoot for moon but do we all touch it ? Answer i know. No. Same person asked me: how much you can love some one!
1033316

No comments:

Post a Comment