Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A letter to someone special…(It is all i wish to or will wish to tell her)

To,
Dear Miss Sunshine ( My “would be” “could be” or be beloved)
I called you sunshine because you brings sunshine in to my life. I am blessed to have  you in my life. I don’t know when it will happen but i am sure there will be a day when i will tell you all this .
When i saw you first time, u were like a drop of fresh water on the leaf, which was about to fell down on the earth. You had an anxiety of some sort on your face and a smile too. yes i was not bemused at that time but i noticed it. That was the day i start observing and now it seems i can help Sherlock homes as his assistant Dr Watson i am coming.
We met by chance and kept meeting by chances and then deliberately. I noticed a flower with strange fragrance which i had never sensed before. An energy, an enthusiasm, and a state in which i was 100% present. Suddenly i start feeling like king of the world. i planned to inch all the mountains with you, holding your hand. I planned to spent as much as time with you as i can. One day i saw your face in sun light, you were red. Drops of sweat  were dripping from you hairs to you shoulder. There were two deep lakes, full of different colours. I was confused which one is beautiful. The lake in front of me or the one which is in your eyes. Sun was coming down and sun rays were refracting in the water…spreading colourful spectrum all around. I was feeling as if i am in heaven, every  thing seems to be beautiful. What was that, is it was the effect of milieu or company of yours. I know it was because of later one. You were delicate as snow , i saw you melting in your eyes. Those eyes were beautiful..and very expressive. Whole time i was with you, but didn’t heard a single word from your mouth actually u might had said many things but i was bemused by your eyes. You asked me what is beautiful. I said you because that whole milieu become beautiful because of your presence. That sun is 4.6 billion years and that place which might be 100 years old so what was that which make the change it was “U”. We departed as the sun departed from the sky and then there was darkness but yet there was coolness of memories quite like moon. Still whatever it was it was not eternal and i took long time to understand that but inspiration behind that understanding was U.

Ur’s

No comments:

Post a Comment