Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Corruption :a question or a answer ?

 

Corruption: a question we asked from our system or a answer of rich(one who have power/money) to every problem? i am an ardent follower of corruption free society .I always give lecture to my friends ,parents and relatives about philosophy of no-corruption .I believe ,every one in a society is equal irrespective of caste creed ,sex, religion and social status . wow I am a good citizen/human being but that’s not true .I try my best to avoid corruption or not try to be flourish corruption but I am not scion of Maharajah Harishchandra…but why not ? I am writing this note just to confess that I did some thing wrong but I am feeling guilt of that and I don’t want to do that again and at the same time i wish to ask a question to my-self ..How could just a small leisure deviate me from my philosophy .lets start my journey:
Bus stand, Gurdaspur, Punjab 5 pm 7th April
With heavy heart I left my parents and now i am heading toward mukerian (small city next to gurdaspur). In strange state of mind i was just trying to recollect last 10 days .i was feeling happy and sighing sadly too. I was happy because i met my parents after long and sad because i am leaving them again :( ..i was sitting in Punjab roadways bus just next to driver and trying to recollect all faces,whom I saw in last few days .i was deeply involved in my thoughts then suddenly a lady came with her kid and without any instruction she throw her kid on my laps. I was in dreams so i took some time to realize that i am holding a small kid but by the time it was quite late ,the small kido released his pressure over me :( )  and i came to my senses . at the same time my right leg went in to inactive mode so I was not able to resist or even move him .kido’s mother picked him and said sorry paji “leak hogaya ” yahe sada  shintu lokan de kapde nai gande karda”..(Sorry brother, usually he doesn’t wet strangers). By the time my leg start moving we reached Mukerian .I went there to board my train to Delhi and meet my cousins.
I board my train at 8 pm, it was Jammu mail. I had I-ticket (which causes lots of I-i-i-I later on) with 2 waiting, which I booked around a month back from Pune, I was sure that it surly be confirmed by nowJ .I was looking for TT and we met but the moment he declared that my ticket is not valid, I got 220 Volt shock and I start doing permutations and combinations like what I can do now. I had two options 1.Get down at the station and forget about my Delhi to Pune train, which means I  will reach Pune a day late, my dji would have to wait for me whole dayL and some unexpected adventureJ ,so I asked TT ,sir how much fine I supposed to pay .he look me top to down twice and then did some calculations and said sir 1500 bucks only .I put my hand in my trouser and took my wallet here again I got 440 VOLT shock .I had just 300 bucks what? How this could be possible. then I recollected I told papa that I will withdraw money from ATM but that day all ATM machines in our city (we have just 2 ATM m/c in gurdaspur) was out of order (which bring lot of disorder in my life at that moment) .I told TT that sir I have to travel and its important and I don’t have 1500 bucks now L .he said how much do you have I told him 300 .he said fine I will manage with that. I know what he was talking about but I try to be innocent lamb. At that moment only I know that I did something wrong ,why can’t I spent a night in general compartment or what could happen if I would had get down at mukerain .just for saving my time I burnt my ethics .when I was in 12th class back in 2001 same incident happened with me at that time I just get down from the train I went to general compartment so why did I didn’t did same thing today might be I am grown up now ,might be I have ego of being working professional whatever it is but that’s not right .I lost something that day ,in other terms I become more MATURE  but I don’t want be that mature I am happy what I am so I take a pledge that never ever in my life I will involved in any act of corruption . our parent spent whole of their life to teach us honesty and just with a small act of dishonest we throw all their efforts in drain .Please just for small luxury  don’t  let your ‘self get corrupted and most important don’t corrupt others because “WO KHATE HAIN KYUN KI HUM KHILATE HAIN”TATA TEA .so is it a question that why corruption is an integral part of our society or it is a answer of our convenience with which we can play with system if we have power?
Here I am putting down few types of corruptions :
  • Political corruption: the abuse of public power, office, or resources by government officials or employees for personal gain, e.g. by extortion, soliciting or offering bribes.
  • Corporate corruption: corporate criminality and the abuse of power by corporation officials, either internally or externally.
  • Putrefaction: the natural process of decomposition in the human and animal body following death.
  • Data corruption: an unintended change to data in storage or in transit.
  • Linguistic corruption: the change in meaning to a language or a text introduced by cumulative errors in transcription as changes in the language speakers’ comprehension.
  • Bribery in politics, business, or sport
Status quo of Corruptions in World
Yellow mean least corrupt ,dark brown mean most corrupt but how does it matter if we are small thief or big thief .




No comments:

Post a Comment