Wednesday, January 5, 2011

“Smile: A Asset”

 

Tags: smile
By birth my Chinese sign is RAT and specifically WOOD RAT, Rat’s greatest assets is his charm. Rats can melt hearts with their smiles(CHAK DE PHATE). Add that to their coquettish personalities and they (mean i) can easily see how they conquer the hearts of others .With my experience i can say that “smile” is a very powerful gesture .i has few heart touch incidents ,which i would like to  share with you all.
place :unknown station in between Surat and Baroda
time: 2 am /2005 rakhi
i was coming from bombay (sorry mumbai) to surat , my train was at 10 pm . Dji ( Shweta di) came to drop me at railway station .before departure she start giving me instructions and she specifically told me to put alarm because she knows me very well :) ,i told her not to worry and board my train. the moment train start moving (mean the moment train got excitation frequency,i start feeling resonance) my eyes start dipping and as usual i went in hibernation .At around 1:15 am i listen someone shouting surat..surat but it was too late for me to get down ,for one moment i thought of jumping out but one aged uncle hold my hand and i dropped my plan so what i could do now? i again went for small sleep..and woke up after one hour and got down at unknown city .That place had BABA ADAMS times railway station and bus stand ,i inquired half awaken coolie ”bhai next train kab aye gi” coolie “sahib subha 9 baje. i said :bus stand hai kya pass mae? coolie ji :bahar nikalte hi hai,liken koi fayda nahin hai subha 8 baje pahli bus mile gi.(bus stand is just next to station but first bus will leave at 8 am ).i said ATM kahan hai? coolie :sahab yo kya hota hai? i too start explaining him :bhaiya yo ek m/c hoti hai ..jisme ek card dalte hai to passe bahar ate hain(ATM is a m/c ,you can take out money at any time,one dont need to go to bank for money)….he start looking me awkwardly. he said sir i know only condom m/c i don’t know what is ATM ? so please do me a favor please go away and let me sleep so i left him and came out of station .after exploring all options i decided to go to highway and catch volvo bus but the question was who will take me to highway. after half an hour i met a autowala i asked him to drop me to highway ,he stared me and asked are you new to this city? i said yes.next question: why you came here? i told him whole story .Then he asked me who are you? Muslim or Hindu? i smiled(i dont know why) and told does it matter .then he said fine i will leave you at highway but before that u have to accompany me to a hotel i have some work there.i said fine.we both went to the  hotel which was full of Muslims (actually it was roja month ),i dont know why he didnt told me what work he had there but i never asked him.that place was quite cozy ,one of the gentlemen asked for food and milk .my driver went to a room and after finishing his prayer (i guessed ),he dropped me on highway  and then he start explaining everything : driver :sir never come to this place at odd hours .me: why ? driver :this place is Muslim dominated area and few notorious people always find Hindu guys to bully them.
me: but why? driver: sir godhra..and he just ate his words..after a minute he told me what happen to them after godhra incident . i asked him why you took so much pain to help a stranger hindu .he said sir your smile remind me of my “dead younger brother “…we both sat at stand silently for a next 10 minute,then we saw a bus. driver stood up and stop that bus for me and said thanks and wish me good luck and bus left ,he didn’t left till my bus completely eloped in darkness of night.i was shocked and learn that “it’s  my smile that saved me that day”.
i dont believe in hindu ,muslim etc but i believe in religion of love ,where your smile is your prayer . our body is made up of air,water and soil ,can we stop air and water from flowing ? never. same way our basic nature is freedom ,we cant live in boundaries…but we can adulterate  air with smoke ,water with industrial waste and soil with chemicals  that’s how we ourselves  pollute our basic human characteristic  with dogmatic thoughts and old religious beliefs . i cant chained up my self in any religion ,state or nation ..i am a free soul “a wood rat”…and i am happy with my religion of love because all religion (hindu (Sikhism is not a different religion because i cant demean our great saints “all nine ones” by calling it different religion *this is my personal opinion*  ),muslim and Christianity) teach us same lesson..just their ways are different so why to get confused in ways ,when we know how to reach at ultimate destination so please understand what is our destination ,dont stick to way…
“ Awal Allah noor upaya; Kudrat ke sab bandey; Ek noor sab sat jag upgaya; Kaun bhale kaun mandey ” — It was Allah(“Allah” is the perfect description of the “One God” of monotheism for Jews, Christians ,Muslims and parmpita parmeshwar for hindus) first and then his light;/ All human beings are part of his creation;/ With that one light the entire world came into being/ Is there any among them who is good and any who is evil?”
good night.






No comments:

Post a Comment