Monday, May 9, 2011

Art of Living :

“THE day you feel hopeless, horrible, and worse, on that day get out of your room and ask people, What can I do you for you ? that service you have done that day will bring a revolution inside you. It will change your whole gramophone record.”
childrendetail3-cory_ench
Art of living , i sum up it as art of love ,peace and pursuit of happiness
 art-of-peace-photoil_fullxfull.166277001illustration_art_of_children_B10-PSD-006
As  quoted by Shri Shri Ravi shankar ji …just a few words “what i can do for you “ and a small service could change music in your head .But as being human beings we don’t trust any thing “Human’s inquisitive nature ” and that not wrong only problem is to feel the bliss of god and nature we have to drop our guard for some time and let our self free….I am lucky to had experience such incidents .when i just met some one and offer my help to him/her …what a satisfaction it is ..one can’t explain that in words or emotions but at the same time i met some heavenly people ,who touched my heart and feeling was same ,this time for some other reason . i will share few of anecdotes with you guys .
On 26th of April 2011 i was in Hotel TAJ MAHAL Mumbai , i met a stranger. As  i said, she was a heavenly creature ..soft voice ..soft vision…modest…joyful and  aura which no can keep off .Her eyes had keenness of kids and her heart was clear . I know i can’t be wrong in reading a person but here is the irony she is an advocate .i can’t believe that ,but i know that now. After coming back to Pune ,i was struggling to fill Patent of my idea and my office team had rigid stand not to fill any idea un-till it is not going to get implemented in our products . i was in distress , i just thought that lets ask our new friend whether she can help us or not .i called her and to my surprises she agreed to help me .i myself helped many strangers but never expect same gesture from others and i was  awestruck of this person ,who shown so much generosity to help me even though i don’t know her . Even though later on every piece fell in to its place properly and our IPR team accept out idea and i don’t have to bother her but i was touched .i didn’t got chance to express my gratitude to her but i appreciate her efforts to pursuit for happiness by helping others.i wish her good wishes from bottom of my heart . Thank you stranger.
On 25th April i was roaming in the corridor of place ,where infamous mishap of 2008 had happened. My love of art drove me to a hall where many old portraits were hanging . i was not sure whether i can capture them in my cam or not so i asked a old ..serene gentleman who was in his 60es …sir can i click few pics of these portraits .he was busy with some arrangements but still he took notice of my request and gave me permission to relish my nerves. i took 30-40 short and just pack up to leave the hall, by that time the old man was free from his job . He called me : Sir how do you find these pics? are you comfortable with this place ? if you wishes to take more pics then i can open other hall for you too…this place is living legend .every nook and corner of this hotel is a history in itself . He had an work experience of 45 years in the same hotel .Such a big man and how humbly he was talking to us …wow…how could a person of such a stature could have no pride of legacy he had …i just can say he was too a master of ART OF LIVING . Later on he invited us to Taj again .i don’t know whether i will get time to meet him or not but his respect will stay in my heart for long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment