Monday, May 23, 2011

I save a life ,you too can…

Saving life is a divine job and it is not as complicated as it sounds . The moment i think of saving some ones life, following ideas rush through my mind .
1. I need a MBBS degree… ohhh…after finishing an engineering degree …never i don’t want to loose my all hairs .
2. Nurse …hmmm… i still remember the movie ” Meet the Fockers “ and Male Nurse is still a alien concept for Indian society .
3.I will go to the planet “krypton”… will live there for a while and come back to earth as SUPER MAN …boring…
4. I will donate the Blood …this one sound easy Smile.
yap finally  i got it right . i will donate my blood because …
poster_blood-donation
now the point is, Is it really safe ? How could an engineer answer that .Well i am regular blood donor and i started it long back ,when i was 19 year old ”minimum age to donate blood is 17 years”. it all started with a small anecdote . My maternal aunt had to go through a small surgery and my uncle was quite sceptic about donating blood .Fortunately for my uncle , i was in the city and i was his only  relative in the city to whom he can reach for help .It was a strange situation as a grown man of 34 years requesting a young lad of 19 years to donate blood in his place because he needles hunt him from child-hood so I took this chance quietly  .As a Sanik school product i have profound friendship with pain so i said ok mama ji lets try it out.That’s how it started .After that incident next time i donated blood to a un-known old lady ,she might be in her last days and a street beggar .She was dying of some problem and was admitted in AIIMS by the help of an NGO .One of my friend was looking for O+ blood group for her and he just come across to me and I readily accepted his offer .I don’t know why i did but now i bless my friend to give me that opportunity to save a life .even though i was not the only one to donate blood to her as she required around 4 bottles of blood but  still i cherish the happiness or self relief or i don’t know how to explain that emotion but that moment was quite a soul satisfying one .Then only i understand the value of my blood ,which i can donate every quarter.Our body is quite capable of creating 450 gm. of blood with in a day .if an adult has no bad habits (drugs /smoking or HIV) he or she can donate blood ,not only because it is good for healthy but also the feeling of donating will fill you with out of world enjoyment ,which i am incapable of expressing in the words.
ansara-blood-donation
Don’t afraid of donating blood it is a harmless and scientifically proven technique .You can save lives just by a small gesture .Come and lets donate our blood to help others to live but please take precautions too. never go to un-authorised camp or clinic or hospital .before donating blood have a check that blood donation camp officials have all equipment's or not .are they sterilizing the needles . Do they have proper arrangements and government orders because your blood is not only precious to your-self but its precious to some one else too. blood-drive

No comments:

Post a Comment