Monday, May 9, 2011

Gratitude :

“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” -- William Arthur Ward

Gratitude is defined as “ a feeling of thankfulness and appreciation” in dictionary but let me  tell you that it is much more than that , its a touch which can change your day  or may be once life. Gratitude is a scalar quantity ,it works in all directions . you can receive gratitude and can express gratitude and in both cases you feel lighter .I am sunny ,that just not my name … i am sunny “Bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer” don’t know about bright but quite sure about next few words . I am sunny because of all you guys … i am sunny because everyone around me is sunny …and i wish to express my gratitude to all of those who are around me …who helped me to be what i am …sunny Smile…i will try to garner as many memories as i can but if still left some then please forgive me.
My mitochondria …my mom/dad ..my D ji/ Tejas ji...God ji....and my younger sister …. they all are fantastic human beings .i am not just exaggerating that .. just a word from them ..or a smile from corner of their lips …fill me with lot of energy …isn’t it wonderful .but i tell you, i can’t express my gratitude to them ..actually they are beyond that …we can convey our gratitude to any one but not to our self .One of my friend recently asked me ..how i could able to smile in difficult situations ? how could i able to be comfortable with everyone ? how could i believe any one? why no one is stranger for me ? how could i am self motivated ? answer to all these questions is because of my mitochondria ..they are always there …whenever i need them…you may believe me or not but some time we do use telepathy ..seriously my Dji .always know ..what i want ..what i am going to say …i don’t have to explain her anything ..just looking at me she can understand everything …yap..i know that whatever happen to me ..what ever i will do there is some one to love me..support me and that make me powerful …that's what keep me self motivated…that make me let smile through out the day .
Recently when i was going through rough patch and i was looking for a punch a boost .i don’t know how but God ji help me with a great hurl . i won an award ,which not only gave back my confidence but help me understand few things closely . In other terms yes this is a achievement but i know that it can’t be accomplished without few guys ,who always helped me to be me…i wish to express my gratitude to them …
Mr Pranav Phatak… An incredible human being .smart  and a trustworthy partner .when we start our journey for TATA INNOVISTA few weeks back ,he had no idea of our concept  but amazing thing was his confidence in me .i was awestruck and honestly speaking his charm played a important role in winning this prize .thank you dear .
Mr. Kulkarni … my colleague from last three year .i don’t know how say thanks to him. he was and is always there for me .i always look up to him for advice . He is my closest/ selfless ally in this corporate world .i respect him and adore this time . Thank you Kulkarni ji, always believing in me .
Mr Singh : A stranger but lovely person …not stranger to me but to many ..he is like a batman ..no one knows him except few but he is a friend of friends and you can finish the idiom yourself. one of the most admirable person around me during few years .Thank you Singh sir .
Mr. Sarode : My subordinate and he is naughty but lovely person . very active ..always ready to help …not only to me but any one around .Thank you dear .
MY team ..Mr. Onkar ji ..all More ji ..all Manoj..jitu bhai ..durga ji..dube ji ..somany ...Uday Sir,Nangare sir ,Kasker sir and special thanks to Ajey kelkar sir …they all help me to achieve this award …this is not a big achievement to boost upon  but for me yes it is ..actually it is a perfect hurl for me which will help me to full fill my dreams … Thank you all…

2 comments:

  1. First of all heartiest congratulation for this wonderful achievement (TATA Innovista Award) Actually it is not an easy task but “Aap ne kar dikhaya”  , I still remember that you have discussed that idea with me before two years back in TTL and now it was fruitful because of your efforts, willingness, confidence and habit in other word I would say quality which you have always trying to do something innovative.

    Many many thanks for giving us the honor!

    Google Boy !! 


    Rahul Sarode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rahul...it seems i forgot to logout from your pc :)..

    ReplyDelete